cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vista 442 Error just like everybody else

woogychuck
Level 1
Level 1

Has anybody figured out how to get the VPN client to work with Vista? I've got version 5.0.00.0090 and 80% of the time I get a 442 error. I've tried all the fixes I've seen in the forums here and it just doesn't work.

4 Replies 4

johnleeee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you have to download VPN client for Vista.

It is accessible on cisco download page.

We tested it and it works properly.

BR.

jl

johnleeee,

I'm about to try this Vista64 Ultimate - where would I aquire this client?

courtneyni

ariawoman
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to use my VPN a few times but now it always always ALWAYS renders the 442 error. I have installed it and uninstalled it about 10 times.

Cisco, is there ANY hope for us Vista Business users??? I've tried all the above posted solutions, to no avail, and Cisco VPN is what my company uses for work from home. Now, I'm up the creek without a paddle as far as working from home goes unless I can get this resolved.

My company has only given us through version 5.0.00.0340. I dont kmow if the 0090 would help me, but my suspicisions are no.

Anyone have any other advice I can try? I'm at my wits end. It makes no sense that one day this will work and the next, no dice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: