when CCNA syllabus will change

Unanswered Question
Jun 11th, 2007

as from today ,i have started preparing for the 640-801 exam.my main question is when the syllabus for ccna will change.there has been major changes in the ccnp exam so i do not want to get disturbed by any forthcoming changes in the syllabus.

one more thing i would like to know,how much time do u people spend per day learning for ccna?

actually i'm learning 2hrs daily and will try with this trend for 7 days .i hope by december 2007, i will be able to take the exams.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
glengregory Tue, 06/12/2007 - 02:46

CCNA exam is not going to change as of NOW! Why worry; if it changes, there will be atleast 6 months notification in advance. So you have plenty of time. In case of doubt, pls check regularly:-

Depends if you are working or not. 2 hrs is good enough. You WILL be able to complete it by Dec 2007.

distraido Wed, 06/13/2007 - 02:31

2hrs a day till December should be more than enough. I guess it depends on how much you understand the material already and how quickly you can learn and remember the stuff you don't. I wouldn't guarantee 2hrs is enough or any time frame just study till you know your stuff.

This Discussion