cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection and Provisioning manager issue

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

I have a Unity Connection that I cannot get to synchronize with the provisioning manager. I checked that the sql has access, and that the port is correct, but it has a communications failure when trying to synchronize. I also noticed that there is no delete option to remove the server once you insert it into the manager.

2 Replies 2

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

What is the error you receive?

I think I came across the answer. CUC 1.1.1 is not in the matrix with CCM 5.0.4. I opened a tac case as it appears version 1.1 upgrade is either available now, or close to it, but it is not downloadable yet. There is very little in the way of documentation on this server yet, so I will see if TAC can help get it going correctly before I turn it over to the production servers. Better safe than sorry.

Here is the doc on it. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps7125/products_device_support_table09186a00807db1c1.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: