I've installed VMS 2.2 with CS 2.2 (SP3) and IDS MC 2.1.
I am trying to deploy a simple SNMP Community name change into an IDS 5.1.4 (p.s. I have also submitted IPS-K9-sp-5.1-4.zip ).
I am proceeding in this way:
1) go to Configuration/Settings and then skip into the TOC at "General SNMP Configuration".
2) write the new community names and save
3) go to Configuration/Pending and Save the new configuration
4) Go to Deploy/Generate configuration for the sensor I selected
5) Go to Deploy and Deploy the new config file just created
After a while I can see the red progres bar saying "Error".
The message is:
Error while pushing files to the sensor java.lang.Exception: An exception occurred during deploy, file=analysisEngine,detail=Validation Error: Not enough keys in key string.: Sensor file analysisEngine
I have tryied to do that using a JVM 1.4.2_08 client, a JVM 1.5.0 client, 1.6.0 client, same results !
Have you ever faced before with such a problem ?
Do u know a work around ?
Thanks so much.