Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN DTMF Digit Timer

ychuan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm using a local carrier PRI ISDN. Customer are dialing from the Payphone (public telephone) and their pin number are not recnonize by cisco 5300. I've spoke with the PSTN carrier, and they told me its some DMTF digit timer on my cisco. I couldnt find any DTMF timer for e1 ISDN. Can someone help me?!?!

thanks

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

No timers. Are you using g.729 ? H.323 or SIP ?

You need to configure an option for "dtmf-relay" under "dial-peer", depending on the above.

Hope this helps,please rate post if it does!

hi,

the point is.. that call didnt even reached the voip (ip) side (dial-peer voip). I'm getting duplicated/messed up DTMF entries to indentify the customer PIN at the pots leg.

This service use H323 and we use g729, g723 and g711

thanks

Do you use a TCL/IVR script for PIN authentication? If so, which one? How did you diagnosed DTMF problems ?

Yes. Version2, house made script. Our system have a web interface with all logs (radius msg). and when we make the call, the pin number come messed up.

Do you have other As5x00 that are working fine, is this only only giving the problem ? IOS used and config for the controller and voice ports ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: