Two connections from VPN (cisco ) client version 4.8

Unanswered Question
Jun 11th, 2007
User Badges:

Hi ,

I use VPN client version 4.8 to connect to a network. I have a small home network (3 PC). I connect to work using this cisco client application. If I use 1 PC it connects very good, Now I want to use two PC's simultaneously to connect to same office from home.

I have two different user id's to connect.

Steps I do:

1.) Use PC 1 out of 3 PC's to connect to office. So far all ok. Connected successfully.

2.) Use PC 2 from home network of 3 PC to connect to office. The moment I run the cisco application and press connect, 1st one gets disconnected.

I am using a router as the out going gateway, all PC connect to router which is connected to modem.

Can I somehow do some settings or changes so that my both PC's are connected and does not get disconnected ?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Hieu Cao Mon, 06/11/2007 - 15:54
User Badges:

Hi,

Are you using VPN 3005 Concentrator? if so, take a look at the "simultaneous login" under base Group and your specific group. Probably it's set to "1", try changing it to "2" to see if it works out ok for you.

hth

hieu

panthar420 Tue, 06/12/2007 - 19:58
User Badges:

I am using CISCO Systems VPN Client - 4.8.01.0300 Version.

I did'nt find anywhere anything which I can change from 1 to 2 as u said in groups.

:(

Please help. Really needed urgently. Have to disconnect and connect different users all the time :( .... very painfull

Actions

This Discussion