IPCC Expert Needed

Unanswered Question

I am running IPCC Enterprise 6.0 in a duplexed environment with duplexed PGs, duplexed Roggers, duplexed CAD and duplexed IPIVRs. I just recently moved side B to our DR location and there is a full DS3 connecting to the DR location with QoS enabled. And I just did a DR test and found out that when PG1A is offline CAD Agents can still login and take call but they can no longer see the ANI and the agent's state is not display correctly.One of the examples: I login as an agent and in ready state, a call rings on my phone, I answered the call and I should be in talking state at this point but for some reason it still puts me in ready state even when I am on the phone and my phone would ring if there is another call comes in. So the agent's state is not display correctly with PG1A offline.

Has anyone ran into this issue with similar configuration ?

Does anyone know what might be causing the issue ?

Thanks in advance and I appreciate any feedback !!!

one more thing I would like to mention. I also have 2 CCM Subscribers at the DR location and PG1B and IVR2 are connecting to the local CCM server at DR location.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
thisisshanky Mon, 06/11/2007 - 19:41

I am by no means an ICM expert, but Would recommend posting this in Contact center forums to get a better response.

Actions

This Discussion