cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BARS Backup Error on CRS

dnelson
Level 1
Level 1

Im getting the following BARS Error during backup of CRS (ipcc express server)

07:35:41 PM] Backup is 41% complete.

[07:35:42 PM] Error: unable to process archive component: com.cisco.wf.spanlinkBackupRestore.SLCfgArchiveComponent; nested exception is: com.cisco.archive.ArchiveException: Unable to process backup request; nested exception is: com.cisco.archive.ArchiveException: CDBRTool failed to backup Spanlink config

[07:35:42 PM] TCP connection closed unexpectedly

[07:35:43 PM] Could not backup Cisco Customer Response Solutions successfully on 10.1.8.25.

[07:35:43 PM] Staging complete. Size of staging directory is 1817MB.

Using BARS 4.0.12 on both server and targets.

Any Ideas?

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You may want to install latest version of BARS, setup CRS server as backup target and callmanager as backup server (BARS). Run BARS from the Callmanager server and select just the CRS server for backing up (unless you want to backup both CM and CRS at the same time for testing purposes). Let me know if this works.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I believe BARS 4.0.12 is the latest for CCM 4.13.

I've tried backing up just IPCC (CRS) and get the same error.

Any other ideas?

Ok, when you tried backing it up, was the backup server CCM and backup target CRS ? I would advise you attach the backup logs in your next post, so that we can take a look. Otherwise i would recommend opening a tac case so that they can take a look at this.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: