lpezj Tue, 06/12/2007 - 01:38
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more


I think that you only have to install the CAD component in the PG or another machine.

If you need a file license, contact your AM in order to get an upgrade from CTIOS to CAD.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

rababji Tue, 06/12/2007 - 02:09
User Badges:

I am after the process to get the Replacement of CTI-OS agent license to CAD. AM is asking me this question on how to order CAD license if customer has bought CTI-OS and changed mind to implement CAD


This Discussion