DIfferent MOH based on called Number with IPCCX

Unanswered Question
Jun 12th, 2007

I have a client that has CM 4.1.3 and IPCC 4.0.4. They have agents that are skilled in several languages. We handle this fine and notify the agent by using different call control groups so that the lanuagauge i displayed on the phone.

However since the client uses voice based MOH, we are trying to come up with a solution to allow different MOH sources to be used depending on what original trigger was used.

However MOH can be set by phone and line, and on the IPCC when the call is handled by the IPCC (ie Queuing). But once the call is on the agents ICD extension, the MOH seems to be fixed by the agents phone setting.

Is there any way we can persuade CCM to do MOH based on the original number or some other way to allow an agent to be able to hold a line and the caller to get an appropriate language MOH.

Thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chris Deren Tue, 06/12/2007 - 04:29

No, it will play whatever is assigned to the line/device/device pool/default in that order, so if you don't have MOH defined on the line it will use the one from device, etc.

awatkins Tue, 06/12/2007 - 04:42

Ok thats what I figured. I guess the only think I could do is have mutiple lines on the agent phone.

Line 1 = English xtn 1001 (ICD Line)

Line 2 = Spanish xtn 1101

Line 3 = French xtn 1201

then in the CSQ script I could find the agent that is available and then use an XML document lookup and instead of sending to the Agents ICD line I could attempt to xfer to thier language line.

Is this worth a try ?

This Discussion