cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallerInfo

giovannicorduas
Level 1
Level 1

I want to try to add the CallerInfo Service.

The lookup to the Ldap server can be done for all phones of the user (mobile, other phones, other mobiles, etc), as we did for corparate directory?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes it most certainly can. I have a highly advanced version of this application that does LDAP, Exchange and Internet lookup requests.

Hopefully your corporate directory is jsp based so you have inhouse knowledge on how to extend te ldap lookup classes in the SDK.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes it most certainly can. I have a highly advanced version of this application that does LDAP, Exchange and Internet lookup requests.

Hopefully your corporate directory is jsp based so you have inhouse knowledge on how to extend te ldap lookup classes in the SDK.

Thanks. I'll try to install and customize the application.

It's very interesting your extension to the Exchange contacts.

regards

May I get the application? I interested to get contact from my exchange contact folder. Thank you.

Well.. you can have it if you pay for it. Seeing the amount of support required for installation and operation, we've only sold it to our regular voice customers (I work for a solution provider, not a software company) where support is handled as part of maintenance contracts and where we already have access to the voice systems.

If you want free, head over to myvoipsource.ch, they have a bunch of interesting applications. You'll soon notice it's not all setup.exe either ;)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: