Failover server out of sync with Primary (Unity 4.0.5)

Unanswered Question
Jun 12th, 2007
User Badges:

We recently had an exchange issue which resulted in us failing over the primary server to the secondary so we could restart unity on the primary. When we did this, it was noted that there were alot of callers who could not logon to vmail. We noted alot of references to exchange servers which were no longer online, so we forced a directory sync with the AD/GC services to update the database. That updated the exchange servernames ok but we still have 250 users logging errors, all of the same two errors.(see below). This secondary server had a hard drive failure and was offline for several weeks at one point this year and I am thinking this is where our problems started, as this is such a dynamic environment and many changes happen daily.

My question is - is there anyway to have the secondary server db updated to reflect the primary server configuration? Replication between the two servers are working ok, no errors are being logged as of today. I have also run DBWalker on the primary, with no errors....but lots on the secondary. Obviously I dont want to have to delete users as the DBWalker file suggests - there must be another way to get this resolved?

ERROR 1:

Alias=fmddn03

Display Name=fmddn03

1197:(error) Subscriber has no primary call handler associated with it. You will need to delete and recreate this subscriber. If you cannot delete the subscriber in the SA directly you can remove this subscriber's row from the Subscriber table in the UnityDB database in SQL.

If you are uncomfortable editng SQL directly, please contact TAC. Be sure to get a backup of your system using DiRT before editing anything in SQL on your own.

COS Alias=Standard

Location Object Alias=default

Subscriber has no voice name recorded

Location object display name=USMMM100

Subscriber is assigned to language=English (United States)

User set to switch ID= 0

Subscriber has no private lists

1435:(error) No notificaiton devices found for this subscriber. This is an unusual error to encounter on a production system.

You will need to delete and recreate this subscriber. If you cannot delete the subscriber in the SA directly you can remove this subscriber's row from the Subscriber table in the UnityDB database in SQL.

If you are uncomfortable editng SQL directly, please contact TAC. Be sure to get a backup of your system using DiRT before editing anything in SQL on your own.

Thanks.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion