cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

6513 with FWSM

idrissimehdi
Level 1
Level 1

hi, what's License Requirements to do failover between two 6513 with FWSM module

THANKS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi

Can you be a bit more specific. If you have an FWSM in each 6513 chassis you should be able to do failover by default with whatever license you have.

Jon

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi

Can you be a bit more specific. If you have an FWSM in each 6513 chassis you should be able to do failover by default with whatever license you have.

Jon

hi , thanks for you response

i have two FWSM in each 6513 chassis,and i want to failover , so it's possible ?

thanks

what about intra chassis failover , can i do it without failover licence ( i have fwsm in each 6513 and i run 3.1 version )

Hi

Yes it's possible. You don't say which version of software you are running but attached is a link to FWSM 3.1 configuration. You want the intra-chassis failover section.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_module_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080602f98.html

HTH

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: