cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CW Catalyst Blade Switch 3020 for HP

dionjiles
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using LMS 2.5 and I was curious whether or not if this device is supported in Cisco Works.

Model: WS-CBS3020-HPQ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can update individual device packages for RME under Common Services > Software Center > Device Update. You should have version 4.0 of the CBS3000 loaded to get the latest RME support for this device. If you do not have this package installed, you can use the Device Update interface to download and install it from Cisco.com. However, you should also check the box next to Common Services so that you pull down the latest MDF update as well.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Where do I go to download to the latest service pack for LMS 2.5?

Ok. I got access to download/upgraded to LMS 2.5.1, the device is still showing up Unknown. Where do I go in Ciscoworks to actually update the device. I already check under Common Service and Device Management didn't see the device I needed out there. Any other ideas?

You can update individual device packages for RME under Common Services > Software Center > Device Update. You should have version 4.0 of the CBS3000 loaded to get the latest RME support for this device. If you do not have this package installed, you can use the Device Update interface to download and install it from Cisco.com. However, you should also check the box next to Common Services so that you pull down the latest MDF update as well.

Thanks for the advice. I am all set.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco