Helpful
Replies

Phonelist w/ firmware version report

redrobish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is this report possible? How?

Cause I need to know/check all the phone have the same Firmware versions...

thanks

4 Replies 4

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Not within call manager. Howver, in Call Manager, if you go under Device menu then device settings , then firmware load info. This will only tell you what devices have a load set on them that is different then the system default under the system menu. It does not check the actual device for what it actually is running.

To do that, you would need to go to each phones web page, etc or write a tool or script to go probe and put the info into a report/file to look at. Some model phones and older firmwares don't have a web page, and also the web page may be disabled in the config. CDP however reports the software info but may vary depending on phone model.

There is a phone documentation tool, that www.cmreports.com has ($50 for the tool) that does this and has a software version as a option in the report. I have never used this tool or seen a report from it so can't vouch for it.

thanks for the reply

Hello,

you can actually get the Firmware version that a phone is using but this is per phone basis, just access the http:// page and you will get an HTML page withe the firmware versions, the network configurations and some other features.

Hope this helps!

thanks.

I was hoping to get it not by per phone basis...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: