cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MPX 1.1.3, How works the outdial?

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

My understanding the outdial is dialing to the user (user profile's main phone#) by MPX if not join the conference.

I created a schedule with invite the user but not dialing by MPX when hit the time. dial-in is okay and the main phone# is CCM internal IP Phone.

How can I troublehooting the issue?

Thanks in advance,

4 Replies 4

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Check your User Group configuration. The default System configuration is NOT to allow Dial-out. You can modify this setting by changing the Global System config, or better yet, create a new group that allows Outdial and place your provileged users into that group. You can also edit this setting on an individual user. Look for Outdial Meeting Defaults section.

Sincerely, Ginger

I have same problem,I allow outdail but it didn't work. And dialin is ok.

Help me,please

thanks

Hi -

Check out this configuration page in MPE - System configuration; Call configuration; H.323 - should be configured for your CallManager server IP addresses. Then on the Dial Configuration; you should have H.323 selected for Outdial.

Ginger

Hi,

Thanks for your support,I have checked out all configuration page but the outdial didn't work.

I also had another problem which is notification through email. I schedule a new meeting and allow profiles,schedule meeting send and receive email. But it also doesn't work.

Do you have the experience,experts?

Can you help me,please?

Many thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: