Views
Helpful
Replies

AC Hunt Group doesn't work sometimes

ysanadiga01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I got a question about Attendant Console (AC) Hunt Group and Pilot Point. Once or twice a month it stops working and then I have to Reset the AC Hunt Group by following the procedure below:

? stop CTI manager service

? stop TCD service

? Delete acserver.properties files

? delete AC user

? restarted DC directory service

? DCD Administrator and does not exist

? Recreate AC user and associated PP as well as devices needed - ensuring AC user has password 12345.

? Make sure the ac user exists

? Start TCD service

? Start CTI Manager service

Usually it works but this time it didn?t solve the issue. Does someone got any idea how to solve this issue? When someone is called the number it gives a busy tone. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Yasa

8 Replies 8

richard.jackson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Sorry this is no help but I am having a issue with AC on a setup. (get busy tone) which I can not resolve. Could you tell me what version of CCM you are using.

Also if you have found a fix/workaround please bet me know.

Cheers.

Rich

p.s. I am about to try your methord to see if I can get it working.

I tried it with CM 4.1 and 4.2.

snooter
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having some what of the same issue.

I've got one PP that works just fine with it's AC users.

I created another for a differenent set of users and of course did all the registration steps about a dozen times now. Whenever I call that PP # I get a busy signal.

I'm starting to think it's something with one of the services not refreshing or accepting the new PP.

Just curious if you got yours figured out?

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

Issue seems to be coming my way as well with this same thing happening. I have one pilot point where it seems every other week it starts going to a busy. I reset the TCD service and then log agents out then back in. AFter this procedure, the issue is gone. I running 4.2.

I dont see anything in logs that gives me some idea of what the issue is.

Hi,

Did anybody find a solution to this issue. I have similar problems with Attendant Console CCM V4.1(3) SR3D. Pilot Points are intermittently going busy. Restarting TCD Service resolves the problem.

Ian.

I upgraded my customer to 4-2-3-sr2b and have not heard any issues. Possibly you may need to upgrade or apply the latest SR.

Actually, I've been having this same problem intermittently on/off for about two years now. I've upgraded from 4.1.3 to 5.1.2; still same issue. I gave up and opened a TAC tonight so I'm hoping to have final resolve by sometime tomorrow.

Hi,

Have you solved this problem?

Because i have a costumer with CCM 4.2.3( cluster witht two servers) and he has 4 AC Pilot Point working but he wants add a new AC pilot point and he receives busy tone when calling to this new one. I have already rebooted CCM servers.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: