cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA and SQL Server Port

hassan_al
Level 1
Level 1

I've a dmz interface and outside interface that's connected to the Internet and also I've an inside interface that's connected to the inside network. My problem is that I can't connect to the dmz to the inside through the MS SQL Server 2005, I already opened the port 1433 for the sql server but no way. I need a solution for this problem because it's urgent.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

acomiskey
Level 10
Level 10

"My problem is that I can't connect to the dmz to the inside"

-Do you mean to the dmz from the inside? Which way is the traffic going?

The traffic is going from the inside network to the dmz and from the the inside to the dmz if no problem from the outside they can access the web site I've made and also from the inside to the dmz they can access the web site on the dmz because I've allowed the port 80 from the ASA and they can access it.My problem is that there's no connectivity between the to SQL Server (inside,dmz) I wan to make an SQL Registration from the inside to the dmz and vis versa. I hope that you get my point.

Thanks in advance

ensure that the packet does not get NATted from Inside to DMZ & Vice versa

have you applied the ACL on the DMZ interface.

enable DMZ ----> Inside 1433

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card