ISCW Passed - just!

Unanswered Question
Jun 13th, 2007

I passed ISCW yesterday, scraping in by 7 points. I passed BSCI and BCMSN by over 100 points each, this was a close call for me and I'd like to offer some advice to other candidates, sharing what I learnt!

1. The sample questions are nowhere near hard enough! I felt the exam questions were much more difficult. Its not like the BSCI and BCMSN sample questions which are a bit closer to exam level. Maybe this is because ISCW is a new course, also I had 3 cisco sources of sample questions (PEC, Prep Centre, course notes) and each repeated the same sample questions (this should have been a warning sign).

2. Spend some time using SDM! I thought it was enough that I knew the IOS CLI way to set up VPNs etc. In a real life situation I could easily navigate the SDM. But the exam asks detailed questions about the SDM, eg the button to press for certain tasks, which you would only know after experience using the product (I only skipped through the screenshots).

Anyway, I feel lucky to have passed by 7 points! And it gives me an idea in what to expect for ONT which features SDM again.

Good luck.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion