Some newbie questions here. I've RTFMed and searched and read FAQs and docs, but ultimately could not ascertain 100% which models I should get and hope someone will be able to help me.
My needs are quite specific:
1. LAN -> LAN routing (two Ethernet ports)
2. Defeatable firewall (I need to pass all traffic back and forth)
3. Must be able to route private networks on both interfaces
4. Must have command line access for configuration and troubleshooting - IOS preferred
5. Should be inexpensive - we are looking to buy 40 - 50 for demos and classroom use, so costs add up very quickly.
Can either SOHO 91 or SB101 take care of my list? From the documentation I couldn't quite figure out if they had CLI access and unlimited configurability. Our bandwidth needs are very limited - about 2 Mbps per router. If not, what would be the cheapest solution given those parameters?
I've looked at other vendors, and ultimately I always encounter some inexplicable idiosyncracy or limitation ("for my own good", of course) I cannot overcome.
Thanks for any pointers.