Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mechanical characteristics of MAR3200 cards

Hi,

I will use a MAR3200 in a subway environment. Only the FESMIC, MARC and MRPC will be inserted in the enclosure: the WMIC cards will be installed at each train extremity and the SMIC is not required. The allowed space is not huge and the enclosure I will design must be a small sized. I searched information about mechanical characteristics (size, fix points?) for these cards and the associated thermal plates. I am also interested by information about the connectors (type / reference, pins assignment?). Any information or link about these topics will be helpful.

Thanks by advance

Alain-Claude

4 Replies 4

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

On the radio card, there are two ultra-miniature coaxial connectors (U.FL connector) that are used to connect the coax cables between the WMIC and the external antenna connectors. Refer the following URL

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps272/products_technical_reference_chapter09186a008022b2e1.html

Hi Shabir,

Thanks for the answer. I know this doc but I need more detailed information about the mechanical characteristics of the MAR3200 cards to define the rack which they will be inserted in.

Best Regards,

Alain-Claude

The cards are PC104 standard, so your best bet is to check out the standards.

Thanks for the answer. Do you have any information about the connectors: location on the PC104 cards, pin assignment, type...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card