Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about SNMP MIB OID for Cisco Secure ACS SE

snakayama
Level 3
Level 3

Hi everyone,

I would like to know which SNMP MIB is effective to the operation monitor for Cisco Secure ACS SE. And which SNMP MIB I should monitor by SNMP such as CPU utilization, memory utilization and so on, on Cisco Secure ACS SE. However I can not find top OID (I can not express well...) for Cisco Secure ACS SE to start search which MIBs provided by Cisco Secure ACS SE.

With "SNMP Object Navigator", I can not find related OID to Cisco Secure ACS SE under the following OID.

1.3.6.1.4.1.9 (iso.org.dod.internet.private)

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1 (iso.org.dod.internet.private.cisco.ciscoProducts)

I can find the following OID however this OID is intended for AAA protocols not Cisco Secure ACS SE.

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.150 (ciscoAAASessionMIB)

Could you please let me know from which OID does OID of Cisco Secure ACS SE start ?

If I know it, I think I may search useful MIB for monitoring by tracking from top OID of Cisco Secure ACS SE.

And could you please let me know useful, related information about this issue if you can.

Your information would be appreciated.

Best regards,

2 Replies 2

rochopra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Supported MIBs for Cisco Secure ACS SE include:

Structure and Identification of Management Information for TCP/IP-based Internets (1155)

SNMP (1157)

Management Information Base for Network Management of TCP/IP-based internets: MIB-II (1213)

MIB-II and LAN Manager MIB-II for Windows

Host Resources MIB (RFC 1514/2790)

Also the following link might be helpful for you:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseMIB.do?local=en&step=2&submitClicked=true&mibName=CISCO-AAA-SERVER-MIB#dependencies

Hi,

Thank you very much for you reply.

I will investigate MIBs you informed me to find what MIBs useful to monitor ACS SE.

Best regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: