cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 problem with numbering

mawe008
Level 1
Level 1

I changed the numner on a 3750 switch from 5 to 1 and made a reload. After this if i do a "sh ?nt status" it looks OK, but if I do a "sh run" I can see both the old numbering an the new one. 2 sets of ports. Is there anyone who has experienced this problem an have a solution for this?

8 Replies 8

Anand Narayana
Level 6
Level 6

can you show the configuration of "show run" & "show interfaces"

OK, here is the config. (in the attatchment.

i am not clear with your question, explain me what exactly your facing the problem.

When i do a "sh run" i can see 2 sets of switchports. Both the old one and the new one. When i do a "sh int statu" I can only see the new number. I use the command "switch 2 renumber 1" to change the number.

upendra07
Level 1
Level 1

Exactly

what is your problem

When i do a "sh run" i can see 2 sets of switchports. Both the old one and the new one. When i do a "sh int statu" I can only see the new number. I use the command "switch 2 renumber 1" to change the number.

juz issue "no switch 2 provision ws-c3750-48ts" ur probz will b solved, make sure that u hav restarted the switch after issuing this command.

That worked. Thank?s

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: