cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logging Callmanger 5.1 Configuration changes.

wrightmp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, is there a method (log file) to tell when a certain change was made to a Call forward on a phone within Callmanger 5.1. Firstly I am after looking at when config changes were made and secondly (if possible) by which MLA account.

Thanks in advance!

Regards Mark

4 Replies 4

flopez
Level 1
Level 1

all the log files are under program files\cisco\trace\ccm. You may need to contact Cisco so they can read it for you though.

Are you aware whether there any specific logs that ref the admin page changes made?

I am not aware of these, but there are many logs you can turn on. There are some enabled by default and others are not. Do you know where to check?

in CCM > Application > Cisco CallManager Serviceability

In Cisco Callmanager Serviceability > Trace > Configuration > pick the server or servers from the list on the left pane > click the type of info you want. I picked Cisco Call Manager > and then you can select what Trace you want.

Thanks for your reply, yes I was aware of these logs, but not that they contained details of CM config changes.So now I am after the methods of how to extract this information from these logs.

Kind Regards Mark