Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM4.x // 2800 gateway

Hi.

I have a CCM4.X and a mgcp gateway 2801 with VIC-4FXS and VIC-4FXO, acctualment I'm using jut FXO voice-ports. But today, the CCM not found FXO, and i don't get do calls.

Anybody can help me?

8 Replies 8

Majdi Harb
Level 3
Level 3

here are some troubleshooting commands to guide u specify where is the problem:

show mgcp endpoint

This command lists the active endpoints on the gateway.

show voice port

Gives the status of each port to verify that it is up. If a port is down and the physical connection is good, try shutting and not shutting it, especially with FXS and FXO ports.

show mgcp connection

Look for the M (for Mode) field. You should see M=3 if the connection is able to both send and receive traffic.

In addition, you can use the CallManager Performance Monitor and the Cisco Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) to troubleshoot problems with MGCP gateways and endpoints.

and don't forget to reset FXO voice ports on ur CCMADMIN

hth

please remember to rate helpful posts

/majdi

On the gateway, issue a "no mgcp" and then "mgcp" commands in order to restart the voice GW, you should start checking basic network connectivity before troubleshooting the CCM o the MGCP.

Please let us know how it goes!!!

Hi.

The gateway ping CCM and CCM ping the gateway

I didd no mgcp and then mgcp command, but nothing.

See attachments please

Thanks

Have you tried to add the GW again on CCM?

Do you have the right CCM IP address for the MGCP configuration on CCM?

Is it possible to get the output of a show run command?

Thanks!

something that got me in the past is the domain of the gateway. it worked fine, then i added the domain statement on the gateway (what harm could that do, right?!?!) and it broke things.

the config in CCM has to be exact, so if your gateway has a domain, the name has to include the domain name.

I agree with Lelio.

Check this link:

- MGCP Gateway Fails to Register with Cisco CallManager: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00805a316c.shtml#prob

Hi

I erase mgcp configuration in gateway and ccm.

That's OK now

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: