cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

overlapping dial plan

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

I know what my problem is, but what i am asking is why it worked before and not now. I am running call manager 4.2 and had all the equipment staged in the lab. my extension (the only one with the problem) is 110. however i have a my voicemail extensions set to 11000. there in lies the problem.

this config worked in the lab and worked when we went live. it wasn't until we started messing around with EM on my particular phone. ever since then anyone calling me has to wait for the 5 second (i changed the 302 timer) before the call connects and my phone rings.

Why did it work before and not now?

3 Replies 3

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

Are there any translation patterns that match 110XXXXX? It sounds like interdigit timeout, and that it's waiting for more numbers. If you press 110# does it go right away?

yes there are, but it was working up until we started messing with EM. Also, because of this inbound calling to my direct extension doesn't work.

noran01,

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue, with the exception of the EM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: