cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem about calling

kyipcom84
Level 1
Level 1

when the phone off hook,some time no dial tone and when conversation,the call drop.

We use cisco iad 2430 to connect phone or pbx.

Please help me.

Sorry about my English not good

19 Replies 19

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello which IOS version do you have? do "show version" to know.

I'm using IOS Version 12.3(11)T3 and boot system from flash

name IOS:c2430-i6s-mz.123-11.T3.bin

Can you upgrade to 12.4(13) and see if the problem goes away ?

i can't upgrade to 12.4(13) because I can't download it from Cisco.

If you have it,please send it to me via email

ngocky@quangtrungsoft.com.vn

Thanks a lot

Hello,

It would be probably illegal for me to give access to IOS software. Please contact your cisco reseller and buy a smartnet contract for your device, this will give you access to all downloads, hardware warannty, and TAC support.

OK,I'm so sorry about it.I'll contract to Cisco Reseller.I'll try fix it,hope successful

No worries. If your reseller is unable to help you, contact me at the email that is in my profile, and we can prepare an offer for smartnet as we are an official cisco reseller.

Hi p.bevilacqua

Can you tell me some debug command when call and fax problem in IAD.

Thanks a lot

Hi p.bevilacqua

In last post,you recommand to upgrade IOS Ver12.4(13),then I contact my reseller,they download for me IOS ver 12.4(16) and thay said it a newish IOS Ver of Cisco.Than I want to know this ver it ok for my devices?

Thanks

Yes 12.4(16) is just out and you could try it as well.

somebody said that,Cisco's IOS had two type,one is IOS plus and one is IOS (T) example:c2430-i6s-mz.123-11.T3.bin

could you explain How can I distinguish IOS Plus and IOS (T),and what should I choose IOS for my system,use for Voice (VoIP)

Thanks.

Hello,

IOS "plus" doesn't exist anymore for new versions. The T train is instead to deliver new features, but in you case you should be fine with 12.4(16) non-T.

As a recognition to those providing answers, please rate all useful posts using the scrollbox below!

Hi p.bevilacqua

I had upgrade the new IOS ver 12.4(16) but it still problem.

Please give me a advice for my system,

this is a picture of my network

analog phone --->Cisco IAD 2430 --->MPLS Network---->Cisco As5400 ---->PSTN.

Problem occur in analog phone to connect Cisco IAD 2430

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: