Where is the link in cisco.com for CCIE online application

Unanswered Question
Jun 16th, 2007

I need to get my ccie lab payment invoice and i am struckling with on line support forum last few days.

This is the on line response.

please log into the CCIE online application and click the PAYMENT RECEIVED link next to the corresponding date, and another screen will pop up with your receipt. The original will be posted by regular mail.

If you have difficulties to view the invoice, click on the hyperlink above to update, review or generate a support request.

I could not understand the certification on line support. No place to open the case clearly and contacting them also very difficult.

Please netpro help me to get my invoice any cost. I came here finnally after failure from on line support to get the invoice.

Kind regards,

Certification Support Cente

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
arumugasamy Sun, 06/17/2007 - 03:47

Hello chris,

I went to the link and login to see the paymwnt details,Nothing is there to download and print.

Please i have to return the invoice to my company within this month to reimpurse the amount orelse i will loose it. Please how can i make cisco to understand my problem.

Please see below the message in the page

Welcome Arumugasamy K.

Below is your lab reservation information and payment status. If you have questions about your payment, please contact CCIE support.

Exam(s) Scheduled

Lab Date Lab Type Lab Location Attempt Number Payment Due Date

No currently scheduled labs.

You are responsible for making payment by the due date to avoid cancellation of your reservation. Exams for which no payment is received by the payment due date will be automatically dropped from the schedule. At that point, if you still wish to take the lab, you must schedule a new exam and there is no guarantee your original date will still be available.

Preferred payment is by credit card. Payment for labs scheduled in China and Japan must be made via wire transfer. Please refer to wire transfer instructions for further details.

No link there to print.

Please help me. How can i receive the invoice.

CCIE online support again again sending the link to me but nothing is there to print or any URL.

Please could u do best to resolve it.

arumugasamy Sun, 06/17/2007 - 04:31

Ur link goes to update ccie profile only

Please i need to take the invoice

When will i get the hard copy of the invoice?

Edison Ortiz Sun, 06/17/2007 - 07:10

You should get a hard copy of the invoice within 2 weeks after making the payment

This Discussion