Views
Helpful
Replies

OID for Modems Usage

imranashra
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I have isntalled cacti (latest version) and it is working fine. When i add AS5300 in devices, It was also fine for graph showing about CPU usage, I want to show in graph that how many users are connected, average users and maximum users on AS5300. but problem is that how can i find out OID for graph of users connected, average users and maximum users.

3 Replies 3

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

Try the following OIDs:

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.1.1.7.0.0.1 cpmCallCount

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.1.1.9.0.0.1 is cpmInOctets

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.1.1.10.0.0.1 is cpmOutOctets

Dear Sir,

First of all Thanx for relpy, But I have tried the above mentioned OIDs, these are also not working. Actually it creates Nan graph and no data in it. I have attached screen shots of the graphs etc. Plz. check these and tell me back where i m making mistake. I m new to Cacti as well in my job here. Plz. help me to resolve this problem. I will appreciate your interest.

BRrd

Imran

Dear Sir,

First of all Thanx for relpy, But I have tried the above mentioned OIDs, these are also not working. Actually it creates Nan graph and no data in it. I have attached screen shots of the graphs etc. Plz. check these and tell me back where i m making mistake. I m new to Cacti as well in my job here. Plz. help me to resolve this problem. I will appreciate your interest.

BRrd

Imran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: