Views
Helpful
Replies

OID for Modems Usage

imranashra
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I have isntalled cacti (latest version) and it is working fine. When i add AS5300 in devices, It was also fine for graph showing about CPU usage, I want to show in graph that how many users are connected, average users and maximum users on AS5300. but problem is that how can i find out OID for graph of users connected, average users and maximum users.

3 Replies 3

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

Try the following OIDs:

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.1.1.7.0.0.1 cpmCallCount

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.1.1.9.0.0.1 is cpmInOctets

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.1.1.10.0.0.1 is cpmOutOctets

Dear Sir,

First of all Thanx for relpy, But I have tried the above mentioned OIDs, these are also not working. Actually it creates Nan graph and no data in it. I have attached screen shots of the graphs etc. Plz. check these and tell me back where i m making mistake. I m new to Cacti as well in my job here. Plz. help me to resolve this problem. I will appreciate your interest.

BRrd

Imran

Dear Sir,

First of all Thanx for relpy, But I have tried the above mentioned OIDs, these are also not working. Actually it creates Nan graph and no data in it. I have attached screen shots of the graphs etc. Plz. check these and tell me back where i m making mistake. I m new to Cacti as well in my job here. Plz. help me to resolve this problem. I will appreciate your interest.

BRrd

Imran