Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Port Based Redirection problem

Hi ,

Can some one suggest me if it is possible to do a port based redirection to multiple internal servers on port 80 through single Public IP and on different ports.As per my attached configuration which i tried out i was able to get only one port getting connected and all other were not getting connected.Kindly suggest if i have missed some configurations.

Regards.JKannan

6 Replies 6

acomiskey
Level 10
Level 10

That should work fine.

guibarati
Level 4
Level 4

You are using the same IP (the one in the outside interface) for both static and dynamic translation, sometimes it does not work fine, try take it out from dynamic translation or use other IP for static.

Please rate the reply if it helps.

Hi,

Yes i did try applying a different IP for the dynamic nat.Still i was facing the same problem.The servers within the LAN are all running on Linux OS.I could get connectivity established to only one server.None of the others were displaying the webpages when accessed from Internet.

Is there any other constraints.

Regards..JKannan

I suppose you can access the web pages from the inside? There is nothing wrong with your config.

Hi,

Yes am very much able to access the sites from Inside.When i replace the ASA with a Linux based firewall it works well even from outside.So isnt it some config errors in the ASA which is causing this problem.

Regards..JKannan

Hi,

Someone suggest me how can i acheive this.....pls

regards...jkannan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card