cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia Intellisync Software

Henry Britz
Level 1
Level 1

I've ordered Cisco NOK-SCCP-CCM-25= Nokia Intellisync PBX Connect for CCM (SCCP Client). Do I need software from Nokia for my Nokia E61 or only the Cisco Software.

7 Replies 7

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

This should take care of it. You will have to install the software on the [EDIT]Nokia Phone[EDIT] and configure it.

Thank you. Will do so.

is this software bound to any one server, meaning do i need to register it with the CCM pub mac?.. im asking cause i just got two E65s am looking to get the software. my predicament is a little different in that i want to demo for several customers. also, i was told "grape vine"that i could order it on demo for a month but my cisco rep doesnt have an idea as to if this is correct or not. can anyone confirm

thanks in advance

I'm not sure but will try and find out for you. I'm still awaiting delivery of the software.

thanks for the help

Our Channel manager will speak to the Intellisync product manager to find out about the demo software. I will update you as soon as I receive his reply.

hey,

did you ever get a response with this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: