cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity goodbye greeting missing

pcobley
Level 1
Level 1

We have a site where the goodbye greeting has been deleted (I don't know how - it is read only).

We are also getting a large number of uaddressed messages (5600 this week).

Are the two issues related, if so how can we replace the Goodbye message ?

TIA.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

For a quick fix - Do you have another Unity server? If you do, you can access the Unity SA web page for the server with the working Goodbye Greeting. Select this call handler and go to the Greeting page. Click the black down arrow and select Copy To:. Save the save file. Use this file to upload to your missing Goodbye handler greeting. This is not TAC supported, but will work. The file will get replaced the next time you upgrade Unity on the server. However, I would recommend you contact TAC on this. Also run a DBWalker report to see if there is anything else incorrect on your system. I am including a link that, with TAC's help, can be used to restore certain Unity objects. You might check with them on it to see if it would work to correct your problem -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a00801c0765.shtml

Sincerely, Ginger

Thanks Ginger,

We have a TAC case open - just awaiting their response.

B/w.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: