cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gatekeeper Alias Static Command with Priority

mwadam
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Gatekeeper to control calls between a CallManager cluster and CME. When using the alias static command in gatekeeper, calls to CCM phones load balance between the Sub and the Pub. I cannot find a way to implement a priority as you can with the zone prefix command. Anyone know how to implement priorities on the alias static command?

Thanks!!!

Adam

2 Replies 2

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

No, you cannot set priorities in the alias static command. For more information kindly refer the following url,

http:/www./cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080080a52.html#wp1043867

Thanks for the response. I was thinking there was not a way, but needed to ask.

So now let's approach this scenario from the other side. The Gk has an alias static from a remote H323 device (CME in the case). Since you cannot register CME to the Gk because he has an alias static, how do you get calls from CME into the GK destined for other sites?

Thanks!!!

Adam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: