Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX-45-CM-BUNDLE with CCM 5.1

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i have a ccm 5.1 on 7815-I2 and UCCX-45-CM-BUNDLE 5 seat came with my CCM, i want to configure autoattendant for external callers to listen to audio menu when they call the company pilot number, my question is it possible to install my IPCC installed on my same 7815 server with CCM 5.1 or it needs another server?!

if it is applicable on same server then please guide me how (procedure) to install IPCC and configure auto attendant functionality to achieve the need for it described above?

thanks

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

IPCCX is a Windows based application, so no, you can't install it on your CM 5.1 server.

Interestingly Cisco supply you with a single IPCCX 4.5 CD, but no OS media. You would need another server, and the Cisco OS media in order to be able to install the IPCC software.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

thanks Aaron for ur response, to workaround and get autoattendant functionality, can i ignore the shipped CCM 5.1 DVD and install CCM 4.x instead on a win2k server, and thus have IPCC 4.5 (shipped CD) installed on my same 7815 server?

is it possible/recommended?

since this work around will lead to not purchase a new HW?!

thanks

CCM 4.x is not compatible with IPCC 4.5. You will need to get IPCC 4.0 discs to install co-resident with CCM 4.x. Also 7815 is an entry level server. Running IPCC 4.x and CCM 4.x on the same server is not recommended. Al though it all depends on how much load is there on the server. You will need to use the CRS spreadsheet tool to size the capacity of the server.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

thanks for ur help

I am in a similar situation. My customer has CM 5.1, and 5 seat UCCX 4.5 license. We are buying for a MCS-7816-H3-CCX1 Server in order to place UCCX... but, what about OS SW? When we ask for HW, it is not clear if OS SW is included with HW... someone knows if it is delivered with HW? Which OS version is delivered? Or I need to ask for OS SW with another product number?

Thanks.

Hi,

With unified CCM 6.X Bundle , i did not get the

CCX-50-CM-BUNDLE 5 Seat CCX ENH CCM Bundle - AVAILABLE ONLY WITH CCM

CD/MEDIA?

It happened with 2 of my customers ....

Does anyone face the same issue before????

Nouman Khan