cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks archive issue again (LMS2.6

nawas
Level 4
Level 4

I have created a config archive job which runs twice daily at 7, I get the result in email and it says 9 failed,71 successful and 162 partially successful out of 242.

when I go to RME>config mgmt>archive mgmt> I see out of 242;

successful 65, failed 89 and partially successful is 88. why it is different?

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The summary should reflect the latest job results more or less. There may be some stale database records, however. Take the results from the job, and the summary info, and find a device that that is successful in the job, but not listed under Successful in the summary information. Where is the device listed in the Summary information? What other details are associated with that device?

I don't think the summary reflect the latest job result. I took five devices from "failed" status and opened it up in the device center, it shows that device last archived at 7:10PM last night which is correct but the summary status shows it as failed. not sure why. WHat can i do to resolve this?

Check the box next to the Failed devices in the summary, and perform a sync from there. What does that do to the total count?

Tried this already but the count doesn't change, still shows same count for successful, failed and partially failed.

Enable ArchiveMgmt Service and ConfigJob debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Loglevel Settings, then perform a sync job against ONE device that shows up as failed in the summary. Post the dcmaservice.log and the log from the job directory.

Here is the output you requested.

Thanks Joe.

This device, 10.21.205.12, failed. If it was reported as Failed in the summary, then the summary is correct for this device.