Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Dynamic / Static site-to-site VPN peers

gautamzone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends,

I have a PIX 6.3 where i am terminating a site-to-site VPN tunnel and a remote access VPN too.

The current site-to-site VPN peer is a static peer. Now, i need to add another site to site tunnel on the PIX but this time with a dynamic VPN (ADSL router) peer.

Now, the command that i need to use is

Isakmp key xxxxx address 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 on the PIX.

But will this above command override the isakmp key that i mentioned in my previous isakmp key command for the static site-to-site VPN peer?

Also, will the remote access VPN connection be affected because of this?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot

Gautam

1 Reply 1

bwalchez
Level 4
Level 4

This document contains the most common solutions to IPSec VPN problems. These solutions come directly from service requests that the TAC have solved. Many of these solutions can be implemented prior to the in-depth troubleshooting of an IPSec VPN connection. As a result, this document is presented as a checklist of common procedures to try before you begin to troubleshoot a connection and call the TAC.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a00807e0aca.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: