CCNA Training/Education

Unanswered Question
Jun 19th, 2007

I'm a bit confused as to which road I should take in obtaining my CCNA, The local community college here in Ft. Worth TX offers a 4 class certification program. Can anyone give me their opinion as to whether or not this program is sufficient and/or necessary. You can view all the information for the program here http://www.tccd.edu/programs/dp.asp?dpid=197

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1 (1 ratings)
lworley250 Wed, 07/11/2007 - 17:43

I did the four course program at a college through the Cisco Networking Academy. It was very good. However you will still need to study beyond the classes to master the concepts to the point of a passing grade on the tests. They are very CHALLENGING!!! The tough parts for me were stp and subnetting. Try www.learntosubnet.com its video based and you have to use internet explorer to access its content. Good luck

markwillies Fri, 08/17/2007 - 23:31

I will suggest you to go to India. The reason is the education level is nice in India and another reason is cost vise it is very cheap. The fees are so cheap and more of it it is including Food & accommodation.

Well forget about other facility's but I prefer good education and that can be achieved in India.

Further is your choice. Just give it a try.

Actions

This Discussion