Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Call Handlery

netkrish80
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am implementing unit connection autoattendant. I am using the call handlers and recorded the scripts for each call handler. When call comes and hit the call handler insted of playing the script " Thank you for calling xyz company" its playing "Sorry, Thank your for calling xyz company". This happens in all the call handler greetings.

How to remove the "Sorry"

Krishna

4 Replies 4

Wilfred Dsouza
Level 1
Level 1

Just check if the alternate greeting is enabled as it takes precendence over Standard greeting. Also Closed Greeting takes precedence over standard greeting

chenhao
Level 1
Level 1

hai can you tell mee how to implementing unit connection autoattendant? i also have this need.

you probably have the message pasted to the profile instead of the greeting on the call handler.

yes, you must have that as the recorded voice and not as a greeting. there is a greeting section so you can record your greetings and the other one says recorded voice. not sure why it's so common to hear this issue.

to the other guy asking for help on AA there are no guides on how to do this, just create a call handler and use the caller input as the options. you can read the admin guide to understand the usage of each.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: