cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Import when Customer has Unified Messaging

tony.hanson
Level 1
Level 1

I just want to see what the easyest way to import 500 users when a customer has an existing Unified Messaging VM and the users are already created in AD and Exchange, they only need to have VM accounts setup.

Please verify id I only need to use .csv file with the following parameters:

ALIAS, DTMF_ACCESS_ID

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies 5

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Be happy to help.

You are correct these are the minimum 3 fields needed for bulk import to work. Just remember the subscriber are going to be created with the default template.

One other thing. I am not cleare as to the existiong UM VM and needing to set up VM accounts. Do you mean the AD and Exchange accounts are set up and you only need to import?

rlp

I was wrong, didn't read your post clearly. I am looking up the correct fields now.

Yes, I only need to import the users, they are already setup in AD and Exchange. You said that there are 3 fields minimum, Could you please let me know those three, I thought only two, ALIAS and DTMF_ACCESS_ID

No there are at least 3 and you really should use 4

read this section carefully.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/402/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0160.html#wp1184079

rlp

Since you do have the users in AD and exchange you do have to use all 4 fields. If not duplicate accounts might be created.

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: