cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO off-hook forever; IP Phone keeps ringing.

r_berana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am using CCM4.2 and 2811 as GW, I configured the FXO ports and assigned DN's respectively. When I tried to call from outside, it is forwarded to the assigned DN and rings, but the IP phone keeps on ringing even if i hanged-up, I checked the voice port status and it is stuck on off-hook. Each voice port has the following commands:

CPTONE XX

TIMING HOOKFLASH-OUT 500

Please help!

7 Replies 7

thomuff
Level 3
Level 3

Did you try shut /no shut the voice port? or

resetting the phone?

I even restarted the gateway but still no luck.

TomGarman
Level 1
Level 1

Does this happen to all of your lines coming into the FXO card, or just one? I recently (last week) had a batch of FXO cards that were bad (5 cards total). The ports on the card would work fine for a day or so, and then fail (causing incoming calls to ring forever). If you check the output of 'debug vpm signal' it may help to narrow the cause.

senolgokhan
Level 1
Level 1

hi

u have solved your problem?if so how ?

because i have similiar problem

i got ccm 4.1.3 and fxo ports connected fct's for gsm connections

Gateway and CCM has mgcp connection.

on callmanager fxo port configuration I configured Attendant DN for incoming calls .

what is the relation of using battery reversal command for directing the incoming calls to Attendant DN which is specifed on callmanager.

Because if i use battery reversal under fxo port , calls routed to Attendant DN but only one time phone rings and then disconnects.

But if i use no battery-reversal command under fxo ports calls go to the AttendantDN and call can be set up succeessfully.

any idea

thansk

Gokhan

Still having the same problem, actually all the 3 FXO cards that have 4-port each are having the same problem.

sheerazkhatri
Level 1
Level 1

Try those 3 commands

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 8

Sheeraz

Im using MGCP on my gateway and I think those 3 commands are for H.323 GW.