cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Greeting not switching over

jose.jimenez
Level 1
Level 1

We have 2 call handlers for our office and about a week ago one of them didn't kick in at the time that it should've (3:30pm) Any idea where I can look to correct the issue? Thanks!

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You will have to re-test the callhandler greetings. You can change the schedule to one that matches to the time right now and test it out.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thanks for quick reply! If I'm looking at the schedule and it's checked off for 10:00 am to 3:30 pm, how do i test it right now?

I assume this is a custom schedule u created and not default schedule. On the schedule, just modify the time to include the current time. Now the Standard greeting should play for the call handler. Modify the existing schedule to exclude current time, now the closed greeting should play. Does that makes sense ?

HTH

Sankar

PS; Please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Where do you modify the time to include current time? Do I have to remove the checkmarks from the schedule?

You got it!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: