Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT import fix? CCM user list associate to phone help

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello whizes!

Im a little rusty right now... Engineer before Batd' all the phones in. He didnt associated the phone to user.

Can I bat in ccm users and have it associate it to the existing extensions already built?

Is there a template for this?

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

I doubt if you can associate them now with a template. You will ahve to delete the users and phones and add them back in using phone-user template.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Tommer,

I'm not on site right now so I can't test this for you, but this sounds like it would work;

In the MAC Address field, enter the MAC address for the phone to which you want this user associated, 12 characters. You should only specify the MAC address for a configured phone that already has been added to Cisco CallManager. Do not specify new phones, CTI ports, or phones added using BAT and still having the "BAT" prefix (meaning, they have not been updated in the Cisco CallManager database with the MAC address yet), in this field.

From this doc;

Bulk Administration Tool User Guide, Release 4.2(1)

Working with Users

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800c4ba3.html#wp1029107

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: