Unity 4.0(5) UM with Exchange 2003 UMR Problems

Unanswered Question
Jun 22nd, 2007

Hi.

Currently I have a customer running Unity 4.0(5) for at least 2 years without any problems. Suddenly some users are complaining that some VM are not getting to them either via the TUI and also using the Exchange Outlook Client.

After looking at the CommServer/UnityMTA I can see messages there as old as June 15, 2007. Also on the Failed folder there are messages as well. I know that when the Exchange is not available Unity will keep the messages in the UnityMTA and when the Exchange is available will try to deliver the message to the correct recipient but why messages are still there since Jun 15,2007.

Also I can see UMR errors on the event viewer saying that the Partner Server is not available and then it comes up but after a while the error comes again. We haven't add additional configuration to Unity since the installation 2 years ago just importing new users and so on.

I will open a TAC case tu further troubleshoot the problem but just want to try here first in case someone can help me pinpoint the problem.

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion