BCMSN Passed

Unanswered Question
Jun 22nd, 2007

I passed BCMSN today with 934. I wanted to do the ICSW, but the book isnt out until next month :(. So Ill start stuying the ONT.. grr oh well. 2 down 2 to go..

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mark.j.hodge Sun, 06/24/2007 - 09:02

Congratulations, I'm looking to go for CCNP this year with BCMSN as the first target exam. What did you use for study material, the Exam Certification Guide, the Self Study Guide or both? What abolut other material, experiance, labs etc.

eriknixon Sun, 06/24/2007 - 09:33

Thanks! I used both the Exam certification guide and The self study guide. As for other material I am currently working as a network engineer so i have the opportunity to apply some of things im learning through the CCNP curriculum.

I have also rented rack time from CCIE4u.com to pratice some of the switching topics in the BCMSN.

For the BCSI I used Dyanmips, its a great tool to use to practice whatever routing protocol you want, or even route redistribution.

sr1653263 Sun, 06/24/2007 - 20:36

Hi,

Congrats,I am also giving switching paper Next week.But i have prepared as per old syllabus.Is it enough to pass.If you have any doc which is related to VOIP & WLAN.pls post it me.Give me your personnel id to contact me in detail.

Regards,

Ratnakumar.

yazidfida Mon, 07/02/2007 - 01:24

congratulation ,i wander if you could tell me witch study material did you use and simulation labs.

thank you

ranjanibharadwaj Mon, 07/09/2007 - 10:02

Hi Erik,

Congtatulations on clearing the switching exam. I am giving mine next week. Pretty excited about it acutally and even so after seeing your score. Good job! Do you have any feedback or words of caution for me?

Thanks in advance,

Ranjani

eriknixon Mon, 07/09/2007 - 10:09

It wasnt to bad actually. I read both the exam certification guide, and the Self study guide. Alot of reading , but i was very familiar with all topics and had no issues answering most of the questions. Good luck to you. I am attemting ONT on wednesday ... this one has me nervous.

Actions

This Discussion