Helpful
Replies

Add cellular to Corporate directory

idanlerer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have CM 4.1.

I would like to add to Corporate directory employees celllular.

currently in the Corporate directory it display only the internal extension, how can I add cellular so each employees will have internal extensioon and also his cellular.

Aslo how can I change the "Corporate directory" to e.g. "my company directory"

4 Replies 4

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

I think to change the name of corporate directory you can go to C:\CiscoWebs\IPPhoneServices\CCMCIP\xmldirectory.asp. Find the text "Corporate Directory" and make it whatever you want. To add corportae directory employees cellular following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803edad6.html#wp1032505

Thanks but I didn't find.

I want in the comapny directory for each user two record.

His internal extention and his cellular phone.

I don't want to add this as another user

giovannicorduas
Level 1
Level 1

we did as you want with SDK

a) we create a new phone IP service with a description decided by us

b) the phone service reads the Microsoft Active Directory and returns on the phone one row for every phone found on the Directory, with a label (e.g. phone 1, phone 2, mobile, fax, etc).

now we have two corporate directories as phone services called "My company directory", "My holding directory" and we are adding a third service with shared numbers (meeting rooms, shared faxes, videoconferences appliances, etc.).

bye

Thanks a lot

Sorry but can you explain me how to do that ?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: