SUP Card

Unanswered Question
Jun 24th, 2007

I have MSFC card with 7 ports in 6506 switch. It is possible to connect 4507 switch so MSFC acts as a uplink. Kindly advice?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
royalblues Sun, 06/24/2007 - 05:26

Do you mean the uplinks of the supervisor card?

MSFC is a daughter card inside the supervisor.

The ports on the supervisor card can be used for uplinks as any other module.

you can connect your 4507 to any of the supervisor card uplink ports.

HTH, rate if it does



This Discussion