cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1.1 Disaster Recovery Web Page Login Problem

abal
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM 5.1.1 cluster. I can login to Call Manager Administration, Operating System but not the Disaster recovery web page. I have used the same Administrator account and password for Platform administration to log into Disaster Recovery page. However, I get username and password failure when i try to connect to the Disaster recover web page.

I can SSH to the server using the Administrator account without any problem. Configure the disaster recovery settings using CLI.

Any ideas as to what would cause this or how to correct this?

2 Replies 2

s.jankowski
Level 4
Level 4

I think you should check if you password meets the required criteria as I think the password is parsed differently in both the cases it may work in one case but may not work in other. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_installation_guide09186a0080792e5e.html#wp73128

Thanks for your reply.

I have resolved this problem. This is actually a bug with CCM 5.x if your password is more than 16 digits long (see bug ID CSCsi36107) . The administrator password we are using is 17 characters long. I created another admin account called dradmin and gave it a password less than 16 characters. This works fine now.