cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSS11506: any to renew the CA without inturrupt service?

julxu
Level 1
Level 1

does renew the CA on css11506 with SSl module need inturrupt connection between user and backend server?

Any comments will be apprecaited

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The naked truth is that even if it is a v8.10 there is no way you can avoid suspending the ssl-proxy-list for installing renewed ssl certs. Not only that after re-associating the new file, you would need to remove the ssl-server associated with that cert, from the proxy-list and add again before activating.

Try 'sh ssl associate cert' you will know.

thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

julxu
Level 1
Level 1

to install/renew CA on css11506 became big interruption for our services.

I thought someone told me the higher version will fix this problem, my CSS11506 on version 08.10.2.05. However, I still need suspend the ssl-proxy-list to change ssl association.

Could anyone advice me, if there is a way to install/renew the CA without suspend ssl-proxy-list?

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

The naked truth is that even if it is a v8.10 there is no way you can avoid suspending the ssl-proxy-list for installing renewed ssl certs. Not only that after re-associating the new file, you would need to remove the ssl-server associated with that cert, from the proxy-list and add again before activating.

Try 'sh ssl associate cert' you will know.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: