Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to install UCCE on same MCS server as CallManager

bvial1989
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Was wanting to setup UCCE 4.5 Enhanced on a MCS 7835. Now, if I want to install CallManager 5.1 in this environment, can I put it on the the same MCS box??? Or do I have to buy another MCS?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Juan, I think you misread his post.

"If I changed CallManager express back to 4.2 then would it be possible to run on same MCS server?"

I don't think he meant to say "CallManager express".

The solution, lpezi, is to read the compatibility matrix where all your questions are answered.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/crscomtx.pdf

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

To set up this enviroment you will need two boxes: one for CallManager and the second one for IPCC Express Enhanced.

CallManager 5.1 runs on Linux and IPCC Express 4.5 runs on Windows.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Okay, thanks for the help.

If I changed CallManager express back to 4.2 then would it be possible to run on same MCS server? I know it is probably possible but would it be supported?

Hi,

If you change back to CallManager Express 4.2 you can not use IPCC Express 4.5.

The supported version of IPCC Express for CallManager 4.2 is IPCCX version 5. In this case you will have CallManager Express 4.2 in a router and IPCC Express 5 in a Windows MCS.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, rate helpful posts ;-))

Juan, I think you misread his post.

"If I changed CallManager express back to 4.2 then would it be possible to run on same MCS server?"

I don't think he meant to say "CallManager express".

The solution, lpezi, is to read the compatibility matrix where all your questions are answered.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/crscomtx.pdf

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff,

Yeah, I didn't mean "express" above.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: